Dr. Danial Deheshi B.A., B.Sc., D.M.D
Dr. Deheshi has been a resident of Burnaby for some time and has had the pleasure to meet many locals along the way. He enjoys seeing familiar faces in his community. Dr. Deheshi has chosen The Heights and the Brentwood community for his practice finding them to be warm cultured communities that are easily accessible for anyone in the Greater Vancouver Area.
Dr. Deheshi is a graduate of University of Saskatchewan College of Dentistry. As a college known for its extensive hands-on training Dr. Deheshi was able to significantly advance his clinical skills before graduating. Prior to his acceptance in the Dental College, Dr. Deheshi pursued and completed separate degrees in Biology as well as Psychology. With a focus on behavioral and neurophysiological psychology along with his knowledge of biological sciences Dr. Deheshi is able to cater his treatments to patients in an individualized manner that best fits their needs.
Upon completing his Dental Degree, Dr. Deheshi was selected to enter Hospital Residency at the Royal University Hospital in a very limited and sought after program. During his hospital training Dr. Deheshi was able to continue advancing skills in Sedation Dentistry, Emergency Management and Oral Surgery.
Dr. Deheshi has the pleasure of working with his wife Fereshta and together have created the foundations of the excellent dental experience they call: Deheshi Dental. Deheshi Dental was created by combining Fereshta's extensive experience in dental administration and customer service along with Dr. Deheshi's ability to provide advanced Dental procedures in a calm, comfortable and predictable manner. This great experience is topped off with a fun and friendly, yet professional environment that Dr. Deheshi and Fereshta find conducive to having the pleasant dental experience all patients deserve.
Dr. Deheshi and Fereshta are proud parents and enjoy growing their family and their practice in the city of Burnaby. During his downtime Dr. Deheshi enjoys continually advancing his dental knowledge in this ever-evolving field. He also enjoys the outdoor activities that distinguish British Columbia from other provinces. He is an avid photographer and is always involved art.
"Being able to create in the form of beauty and function has been the underlying reason why I chose Dentistry as the field of medicine to practice." - Dr. Deheshi
Dr. Deheshi is a member of the Academy of Sports Dentistry and has had the pleasure of working with hockey teams. Dr. Deheshi has had the pleasure to being a Game Dentist for the Vancouver Giants. Community involvement and sports have always been Dr. Deheshi's passion.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - with Distinction
- Bachelor of Sciences in Biology - with Distinction
- Doctor of Dental Medicine - with Distinction
- General Practice Residency - Royal University Hospital Department of Maxillofacial Surgery
Certifications and Additional Training
- College Registered IV Sedation Provider
- Oral and Conscious Sedation Provider
- Advanced Cardiopulmonary Life Support (ACLS) Certified
- Advanced Soft Tissue Grafting for the General Practitioner
- Advanced Prosthodontics for the General Practitioner
- INVISALIGNTM (Clear Aligner Therapy) Provider - Alternative to Traditional Braces - Click for Information
- Canadian Dental Association
- British Columbia Dental Association
- College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Association of Cosmetic Dentists
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontists
- International Congress of Prosthodontists
- Academy of Sports Dentistry
Meet Dr. Deheshi to discuss your concerns and come up with an individualized solution for you.