What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are artificial roots and teeth (usually titanium) that are surgically placed into the upper or lower jaw bone. The teeth attached to implants are very natural looking and can provide the same function as your natural teeth.
Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth and provide a fixed solution compared to having removable partial or complete dentures.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Replace one or more missing teeth without drilling into adjacent teeth which is needed with a dental bridge
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space
- Restore a patient’s confident smile
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion
- Restore or enhance facial tissues like lip fullness
- Support a denture, making it more secure, stable and comfortable
Dental Implant Procedure
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
The actual cost of dental implants can vary considerably, depending on the amount and nature of the work needing to be done. Some of the factors that affect the overall cost include:
- The number of implants needed
- The presence of gum disease
- The occurrence of bone loss
- The need for tooth extractions
- The type of procedure being done
It is best to consult with Dr. Davé for a proper diagnosis and treatment cost options.
Frequently Asked Questions
START WITH A CONSULTATION
Preserve the health of your smile and schedule a free consultation with Dr. Davé today!